Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Reputation System

3 replies to this topic

#1 gina

gina

Regular

• 62 posts 2 rep

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

One thing I really enjoy is being able to like or dislike posts made by Shifters using the reputation system.

You will see reputation options in the right corner below each post. There's also an icon representing the reputation other members have given for that post, along with icons to give reputation. To give the post a positive reputation, click the Posted Image icon or to give the post a negative reputation, click the Posted Image icon. Posts with 10 or more positive points will be highlighted.

Remember to use this system. Its help serve as a guide for us also on what the community finds useful.

More helpful info about the AltEnergyShift forums can be read here.

#2 godarna

godarna

Regular

• Pro Shifter
  • 104 posts 14 rep

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:59 AM

Seems to me the system is not frequently used. Any idea why?

#3 gina

gina

Regular

• 62 posts 2 rep

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

It takes a bit of getting use to. I'm sure members will use it more often as a way to thank others for useful a post.

#4 gpm

gpm

• Shifter
  • 4 posts 0 rep

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

View Postgina, on 20 October 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

It takes a bit of getting use to. I'm sure members will use it more often as a way to thank others for useful a post.

Very few people are following your views. I think we have to highligh post from post's view count. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users