Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Ban driven grouse shooting

1 reply to this topic

#1 HernaicTom

HernaicTom

• Shifter
  • 1 posts 1 rep

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:39 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Tom. I'm new to this forum and I'm from the UK. I'm not sure whether there will be many other people from the UK here, but if so, or if you know any British people of an environmental leaning, I wonder if you could do me a favour and ask them to sign this petition:

(As I don't have "quality" posts yet, I can't post a link, but if you google "UK government and parliament open petitions", click the first entry and search "ban driven grouse shooting", it is this petition.)

It calls on the UK government to ban driven grouse shooting, due to the negative impact it has on sensitive wildlife habitats, water pollution, flood risk, greenhouse gas emissions and Hen harrier survival. An all-round Bad Thing, which, if consigned to history, would improve the environment for people and wildlife. So we need to give the petition as much publicity as possible! So I would be eternally grateful if you could share this petition, or even just disseminate and explain this issue, far and wide!

Thanks!

Tom

#2 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 19 November 2015 - 04:30 PM

Here's the links (and thanks for the info)
https://petition.par...etitions/104441

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users