Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

3 replies to this topic

#1 energlo24

energlo24

• Shifter
  • 1 posts 1 rep

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

Just would like to say hello and introduce myself, since I'm new to this forum.

My name is Chris and I am in the energy compliance field in California as a Title 24 energy analyst and have been interested in green building and energy efficiency for many years.  It's now starting to catch on more as we find alternative solutions of compliance with all the cost-effective advancements in building materials and high efficient lighting, HVAC, fenestrations and so on have been brought down to consumer prices to make the switch affordable for most home owners and commercial tenants.  I'm currently taking the next step to LEED certification and will be enrolling for the Green exam and workshop classes.  Look forward to some good future discussions.

#2 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hi Chris! It's great to have a member such as yourself here. If you have any documents, guides, etc from Energlo24 that you think would be usefull to members, feel free to upload them in the downloads section.

Welcome aboard!

#3 mommymumbles

mommymumbles

Regular

• Shifter
  • 57 posts 4 rep

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:27 PM

Hi Chris! How exciting to have you here! I cannot wait to hear more about what you are doing! So nice to 'meet' you.

#4 cherrichiodo

cherrichiodo

Curious

• 47 posts 0 rep

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:01 PM

Welcome to our community Chris! I am sure you will make some considerable contributions and I am looking forward to them =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users