Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

AltEnergyShift Organic T-Shirts now available!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Attached File  organic_tshirts.png   20.43K   6 downloads

View T-Shirts here: altenergyshift.spreadshirt.com/

Get yours FREE!
Members with 1000+ posts or 100+ reputation points will receive one AltEnergyShift T-Shirt of their choice FREE by mail!

These T-shirts have front AND back printing and for a limited time are offered at spreadshirt.com's base price (no commission on our end).

T-Shirts are being sold without commission...
Attached File  pricing.png   55.99K   6 downloads

Get Yours Today!

#2 E3 wise

E3 wise

Shifted

• Premium Shifter
  • 1,027 posts 286 rep

Posted 28 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

I would like to give mine to a special person who has made a very important differance in our life and helped a lot of people.  His name is Hayden James, besides we wanted to buy a few anyway.

#3 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostE3 wise, on 28 July 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

I would like to give mine to a special person who has made a very important differance in our life and helped a lot of people.  His name is Hayden James, besides we wanted to buy a few anyway.

Thanks! Although, you both will probably spread the word a lot better than me wearing because when I'm not here im in office working on non-green related projects (IT, web sites, Linux, etc) and those in my circle probably are not as good audience as yours and many are remote. I made sure to make the web address on the back is very visible, hopefully it helps us spread the word about AES. When you guys attend green events we can probably give away a few to those you meet.

In future, I'll try to add more color t-shirts as well.

#4 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:56 AM

Due to a few PM's from from members this offer is now extended to 1000+ post or 100+ reputation points. Once you surpass either of those, I will PM you to request your T-Shirt size, choice and mailing address to send it to.

Please keep in mind that these are100% ORGANIC T-Shirts, graphics (not just text) printed on BOTH sides (except the value cotton t-shirt). You can try creating your own T-Shirt here http://www.spreadshi...own-t-shirt-C59 to compare, be sure to select "Eco-Friendly Tees".

For the official AltEnergyShift logo at the same price as creating your own, simply pick up yours here from the available options. (all 8 options are being sold commission free until further notice).

#5 E3 wise

E3 wise

Shifted

• Premium Shifter
  • 1,027 posts 286 rep

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hayden we will be purchasing several to have for friends and family.  We will wear them with pride, we are also thinking about using them for prizes for our booth when we do promotions.  So don't worry we will be getting some.

#6 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:41 AM

Awesome! I just ordered one for me and Eds (PM'd me his mailing address).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users