Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Green Made Easy - Giveaway Contest

11 replies to this topic

#1 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

What’s summer without a great contest?!

Enter today to win a free copy of...
Attached File  green_made_easy.jpg   49.72K   0 downloads
Green Made Easy: The Everyday Guide for Transitioning to a Green Lifestyle by Chris Prelitz.

Recently featured on the Today Show, Prelitz is an author, professional speaker and pioneer of the modern green movement.

Here’s how to win your copy - simply login into your facebook account (Twitter or Google+ if you prefer) and tell your followers how much you enjoy altenergyshift.com, and include a link back to www.altenergyshift.com. Once you’re done, copy and paste your post into our Facebook Page and you’re automatically entered to win!

The winner will be announced on Monday 23rd July on our Facebook page!

AltEnergyShift on... FaceBook - Twitter - Google+

#2 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:49 AM

I often link our articles to Twitter, and just recently started with StumbleUpon

#3 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

Awesome! Join the fun everyone and enter your submissions as per above, to help promote AltEnergyShift and win a very useful green book as well.

#4 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

Bump. don't miss out on this opportunity to help promote AltEnergyShift while entering for the free book. :smile:

#5 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Note: The winner will be chosen randomly. One entry per person, so no matter how many times you've shared or retweeted us. You are only entered when you "copy and paste your post into our Facebook Page" as per above instructions.

Best of luck all!

#6 dconklin

dconklin

Activist

• Pro Shifter
  • 413 posts 14 rep

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

I posted a write up on my BlogFrog community on my blog.  My Facebook sometimes seems to be a bit dead and G+ isn't as interactive as my community is.  I also mentioned the forum (before I saw this contest) yesterday on my blog as I did a post about finding out what that moth was.  I added the community as people here were trying to help me figure out what it was too B)

#7 artistry

artistry

Activist

• Veteran Shifter
  • 852 posts 62 rep

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Wiil post to twitter. Cheers.

#8 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:55 PM

View Postdconklin, on 14 July 2012 - 08:24 AM, said:

I posted a write up on my BlogFrog community on my blog.  My Facebook sometimes seems to be a bit dead and G+ isn't as interactive as my community is.  I also mentioned the forum (before I saw this contest) yesterday on my blog as I did a post about finding out what that moth was.  I added the community as people here were trying to help me figure out what it was too B)

Thanks for such a glowing review on your blog ( http://www.dawnconklin.com/ )and for your entrance on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.../AltEnergyShift ). B)

#9 dconklin

dconklin

Activist

• Pro Shifter
  • 413 posts 14 rep

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostHayden, on 15 July 2012 - 01:55 PM, said:

Thanks for such a glowing review on your blog ( http://www.dawnconklin.com/ )and for your entrance on our Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.../AltEnergyShift ). B)
You are welcome, this really is a great forum and I have learned a lot since coming here :biggrin:

#10 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:11 AM

Last call for entries contest ends today!

#11 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

And the winner is... dconklin.

Please send me a PM for collection of Green Made Easy book.

Congrats!!!

#12 dconklin

dconklin

Activist

• Pro Shifter
  • 413 posts 14 rep

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostHayden, on 24 July 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

And the winner is... dconklin.

Please send me a PM for collection of Green Made Easy book.

Congrats!!!

Woohoo :biggrin: Thank you! Going to PM you now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users