Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Grin-up. Personal & home eco products.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

4 replies to this topic

#1 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:41 AM

For members who are looking for eco alternatives for soaps and cleaning supplies.
Found this on the web.
Here.

#2 zararina

zararina

Activist

• Veteran Shifter
  • 660 posts 19 rep

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

Nice example of green products on that link. ;)
I prefer using dipper than shower head since I think that is more water saving than the other. And I am already using a energy efficient light bulb and reusable bag.

#3 mariaandrea

mariaandrea

Activist

• Veteran Shifter
  • 722 posts 146 rep

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

What an awesome site! Love the concept. I can't wait to show the makeup choices to my daughter. I worry sometimes about the stuff she puts on her face from questionable sources...

#4 dissn_it

dissn_it

Regular

• Pro Shifter
  • 183 posts 6 rep

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

Very cool website. I have been trying to find more green products to use around the house. I have been able to find some cleaning supplies but this website has a little bit of everything. I'll be doing some shopping there soon!

#5 MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint

Regular

• Pro Shifter
  • 149 posts 3 rep

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks for the link!

it's really hard to find a place to buy eco-product that are truly eco-friendly and at affordable prices.

Nowadays expensive seems to be synonym for environmental friendly products if you do a research for these an many others with a high price tag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users