Categories See All
Doe Building America ProgramViews: 1498
- Provides information in a standardized format
- Improves the technical consistency and accuracy of the results of software programs
- Enables experts and stakeholders to view the retrofit information and provide comments to improve data quality
- Supports building science R&D
- Enhances transparency.
Data includes performance parameters for retrofit measure categories and a range of estimate costs that one might expect to find for the different measures. Measure categories include:
- Domestic hot water
- Building enclosures (e.g, walls, windows, roofs)
Full cost estimates are available for many different retrofit measures and they represent the total cost to implement the measure. For each measure, the database provides a range of costs, as the cost data for a measure can vary widely across regions, houses, and contractors. Climate, construction, home features, local economy, and geographic location all affect the actual cost to perform any of these measures.