Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Welcome aboard!

46 replies to this topic

#1 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:07 PM

Posted Image

Thanks for checking us out! You are one step away from joining the AltEnergyShift movement...

AltEnergyShift.com is a free online community for members to discuss green living tips and alternative energy sources. Once logged in, reply below and tell us a little bit about yourself. I'll be sure to reply.  http://test.skimlinks.com

As for me, I'm a 31yr old IT guy (Networks Technician) from the tiny island of Antigua. The effects of global warming on my island - rising sea levels - over the past 10 to 15 years has prompted me to start this Shift. What about you? What drives your interest in green and altenative energy?

Login free, it takes less than 10 seconds...
Posted Image Posted Image

Also, we are looking for Forum Moderators. If you already know what that is and would like to volunteer send me a PM, or email me at info@altenergyshift.com.

Welcome aboard the Alternative Energy Community!

Regards,

Hayden James
AltEnergyShift.com

#2 Don

Don

Curious

• Shifter
  • 31 posts 2 rep

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:45 PM

Hi! I'm Don, 49 years old from Tulsa, Oklahoma- I've been thinking about getting some wind generators for around the farm, but unfortunately, there seems to be an awful lot of information on the internet! Just too darn much, if you ask me! Any thoughts on good companies in my area that offer wind power turbines?

#3 cherrichiodo

cherrichiodo

Curious

• 47 posts 0 rep

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

Hi Don! Welcome to the community! Here is a link to some wind energy companies in OK: http://energy.source...P/wRP/wRP.shtml

My dream is to live on a fully sustainable farm. One day ...

#4 carol4

carol4

Curious

• Shifter
  • 38 posts 3 rep

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:00 AM

Hello:  I am Carol and I live in the Prescott area of Arizona.  I am looking forward to learning and adding to this forum.

#5 Pushhyarag2000

Pushhyarag2000

Regular

• Pro Shifter
  • 141 posts 5 rep

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hi. I've just introduced myself on this forum. I have been associated with urban infrastructure/municipal infrastructure related issues for the last 7+ years. I'm a blogger and a social media active person, looking to engage in meaningful interactions.

#6 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Welcome to the community!

#7 Guest_trieste_*

Guest_trieste_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

i make thread say hallo. i get letter say Yoder say hallo back. i look for thread but it go. I say hallo back yoder from here. i sorry if mistake.

#8 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:09 PM

don't worry about it. Were not very strict here. Enjoy yourself. :wink:

#9 Guest_trieste_*

Guest_trieste_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:24 PM

you know people work at slysoft?

#10 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

no sorry

#11 13tyates

13tyates

Curious

• Shifter
  • 25 posts 1 rep

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hello to you too! Thank you so much for the creation of this forum as I have been looking into alternative energy and "going green" more and more lately just trying to learn more about it and see how much I agree with it. I have a feeling this will be very beneficial to me so I hope to learn a lot here! Thanks again! :)

#12 CryoMage

CryoMage

Curious

• Shifter
  • 16 posts 2 rep

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:19 AM

Hi, I'm Kristian from Croatia. I'm completely new to the idea of living green, so expect a lot of questions from me! I like the thought of not being a burden to the world, but more of a helper, so I hope I'll fit right in here.

#13 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostCryoMage, on 10 March 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

Hi, I'm Kristian from Croatia. I'm completely new to the idea of living green, so expect a lot of questions from me! I like the thought of not being a burden to the world, but more of a helper, so I hope I'll fit right in here.
You bet! There's always room for more here. :laugh:
Welcome aboard! :biggrin:

#14 Hayden

Hayden

Admin

• Global Moderator
  • 1,489 posts 72 rep

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

Croatia has nice beaches! Welcome to the community

#15 dissn_it

dissn_it

Regular

• Pro Shifter
  • 183 posts 6 rep

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Just signed up and ready to learn more about being green. I live in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Even though the calendar says it is spring, we still have snow in the mountains close by!
Well, I'm sure that there are more things that our family can do to go green, so I am hoping to learn some good ideas here. I also hope that I can contribute some good ideas and ask some unique questions. See you on the forum!

#16 Nickelasser

Nickelasser

• Shifter
  • 4 posts 0 rep

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hey Im Nick from New Jersey and like all of us I want to learn as much as possible about going green!

#17 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

Posted Image
Welcome.

#18 QuatreHiead

QuatreHiead

Regular

• Shifter
  • 62 posts 5 rep

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hello everyone!

It took me some time to find this place to introduce myself. I'm a graduate student in focusing my efforts into energy research at the moment. It became a passion of mines some years ago in college and I've decided to attempt to make an impact on this world learning more about what I can do to contribute to bettering our world and encouraging others to do the same.

I hope to learn a lot and share the little I know about leading a green life as well as support those who have taken the effort to shift towards a more environmentally conscious way of living.

~Quat

#19 catevanne

catevanne

• Shifter
  • 9 posts 1 rep

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hello to all! My name is Cat Lugo, I live in East Texas just a bit west of the Piney Woods in cattle country. I'm interested in all things green and learning all I can about sustainable living and our environment. Can't wait to get started.

#20 kiarajeckson

kiarajeckson

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:41 PM

Hello everyone.My name is Kiara Jeckson and i'm here to involve in the discussion with you all.I hope it will be beneficial for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users