Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Hello fellow Earthlings.

1 reply to this topic

#1 ELM

ELM

• Shifter
  • 1 posts 0 rep

Posted 02 July 2016 - 10:23 AM

I know this is the only place we have, and I would be remiss, if I were to say, I don't care about the planet.

I do not think like they do, I do not see the problems, several people complain about. The world changes, at one point we were in an Ice Age, now we are not. Dinosaurs roamed the area, now they do not.
I feel that we are being distracted by what others may point at. It is for our enjoyment and the balance the planet needs in order for Humans to exist.

For all their talk, all I have seen is beautification and little help to the planet.

There is a food chain, if we only take (even if just veggies) and do not put back what is needed, it collapses. Besides just the trees, we need to add a habitat for the small insect's. Different places should have different insects, and collect and move the proper bugs to places they should be.

Atomic pollution of land should be looked into too.

Most of the other stuff goes through transitions anyway, and just because now we keep information, and can see more then before. No one worried about solar flares before they were known, sun burn yeah, so what.
Hole in the Ozone, are there any with a picture from before the hole? I've never seen one. Images and drawing sure but ....

May not be a bad idea to collect some seeds of different stuff and try to store (and rotate out new seed down the road).

Just MHO.

#2 eds

eds

Shifted

• Global Moderator
  • 3,981 posts 263 rep

Posted 02 July 2016 - 04:52 PM

Welcome Elm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users