Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

Recycle instead of tossing out!

2 replies to this topic

#1 clarenc12

clarenc12

• Shifter
  • 5 posts 1 rep

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:48 AM

I’m new to this community and happy to be a part of this. As a newbie here, I thought to start with sharing an interesting piece of information to everyone. I recently read an interesting blog http://www.redbins.ca/things-you-can-recycle-instead-of-tossing-out/  which details about the things that we can recycle instead of just tossing out. We all speak about recycling, reducing and reusing, but how many of us are really doing it?! We have to think ourselves and try to make it happen!

#2 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

Glad you're here; welcome.
I can't speak for others but I have been recycling for about 20 years now.
Also, I'm a home care giver; and ALL of my clients give me their stuff to recycle too, so about 9 households
worth. :biggrin:

#3 SheforACT

SheforACT

Posted 05 December 2016 - 11:00 PM

“Reduce, reuse, recycle.” It’s good advice. But for many of us, the “reduce” bit is probably the trickiest. Now that you have all this extra stuff, what to do with it? But for some reason some people are too lazy to recycle and reuse. And some people dont know what stuff are worth recycling so instead of recycling them they just toss it away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users