Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

USA Radioxidative Tree Carnage 3

10 replies to this topic

#1 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 04 October 2015 - 05:33 PM

BOULDER CO TREE CARNAGE 1, 2 and 3
https://drive.google...S12Z2pQUG8/view
https://drive.google...3JrZHJFSW8/view
https://drive.google...1Z1MnVYQlU/view

These are my papers on the USA tree death.  The main mechanism of tree senescence is the death of the phloem via Fukushima radiation in accumulated precipitation, combined with increased solar radiation due to loss of ozone layer...radically reduced as a consequence of Fukushima. I will collect some leaves and press them for scientists in NZ. The leaves are just starting to turn for Fall, but there is so much chlorosis, that many would think that this is Fall colors. Progression of the tree dieoff from Fukushima radiation in Colorado. Brief summary of consequences, and solutions.
#3 is the last in the tree carnage series as the news can only get worse from here, the mechanism is obvious, the repercussions ominous, and the lack of public and official response...is the most concerning fact of all.  Que sera, sera.

#2 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:20 AM

Thank you for posting this on our website.
NO ONE is talking about this. It's the new "denierism"- Nah, this can't be real or it's made-up.

Trees; the lungs of our planet are in bad shape.
Massive wholesale cut/burn in many parts of the world; catastrophic wildfires, which get worse with every
season, the cavalier thinking we have towards their products (pallets are often tossed into dumpsters, for
example), bark beetles, drought and radiation.
If the elites of the world planted millions of trees (along with the rest of us planting as many as we can)-
we might help to make a dent in the lung cancer that will ultimately kill us all; can't breathe=can't live.

#3 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

Actually, it's worse than this picture but it shows what is going on.

Attached File  planet lungs.jpg   66.39K   0 downloads

#4 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:35 AM

Just as with GMOs and other slowly accruing mega-disasters, the nuclear destruction of the USA's forests will have vast unforseen consequences that will rock the globe.

BLACK SWAN THEORY
A black swan event describes a major event that comes as a surprise due to various mental biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to low probability - high consequence events. The uncertainty and rarity of such events  are without precedent, and this challenges the normalization bias of everyday reason. Almost all consequential events in history come from the unexpected — yet humans later convince themselves that these events are explainable in hindsight, if not inevitable. Yet in risk mitigation programs the unthinkable is not planned or prepared for by individuals and communities. If we cannot imagine the truly catastrophic outcome of a Black Swan event how can we identify the hazards, prevent or reduce the impact, and determine what plans and actions are required, what will these strategies cost? How do we build resilient communities that are able to survive unthinkable Black Swan events? The conditioned complacency of everyday existence creates a normalcy bias by which we underestimate both the possibility of a disaster and its potential effects. Normalcy bias blinds us to the significance, repercussion and causes of events outside of our regular frame of reference. Lulled into complacency we fail to adequately prepare for large scale disaster, nor develop resilience, logical thinking techniques and analysis (including critical, lateral and creative thinking); and contingency planning for minimisation of the effects of natural disasters or other disruptive events such as major infrastructure failure. The normalcy bias is a form of collective sleep that makes us assume that since a disaster never has occurred then it never will occur, thus we are libel to ignore warning signs and deny what is occurring in the hopes that it will go away, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation. However, if you explain away disasters, they just keep piling up.

#5 still learning

still learning

Activist

• Veteran Shifter
  • 886 posts 162 rep

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostSolaris, on 04 October 2015 - 05:33 PM, said:

.....These are my papers on the USA tree death. ....

In your September 8 post on this subject (another thread) you included the statement :  "The level of ignorance and denial is criminal, and shows that either everyone is lying and doesn't care, or they are deeply entranced in lala land."

A third possibility is that you have it wrong.

You're making some pretty extraordinary claims.

As they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.  Near as I can tell, you've proved nothing.  Made some claims about tree death

Since I haven't been to Boulder in many decades I can't personally say that there isn't unusual tree death there, but where I have been I have seen only ordinary tree death.  You don't provide enough information about Boulder's trees for me to say for sure one way  or the other how right you are about that.  To be convincing you are going to have to provide some numeric data.  You are going to have to count dead trees and live trees and distressed trees.  Find some historic data to compare current data with.

You make a leap from saying that there Is extraordinary tree death to saying that the cause is Fukushima radioactive contamination.  You present no measurements.  Your arguments are unconvincing.  You cite very questionable pseudoscience sources like Schauberger and Russell.  

In your September 8 post on this issue you said that there would be one more posting.

Enough.

#6 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:03 AM

I am not the criminal here...I am just an observer conveying information...to warn people about the grave  dangers to children and to property. The criminals are the people in positions of authority and science entrusted with the public welfare that are failing in their assigned duties. I don't have access to a radiological lab...all I have is my senses in nature. If scientists and government officals have so taken leave of their senses that they cannot palpate and see that something is very wrong, and that we are living in a Black Swan event of incalculable proportions...then they should leave their posts immediately and go hang their heads in shame. As an observant (ob-servant) member of the public it is not my duty to do the job of those that are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to carry out. I barely make more than minimum wage. I have DONE my duty...and I will leave it to karma to do the rest.

#7 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:08 AM

ECODEMENTIA AND THE SPASTICATION OF POSITIVE AGENCY
The overarching reason why people are ignoring the systemic radioxidative collapse of the environment is due to the fragmentation of the psyche. The fragmentation and cognitive dissonance we observe in contemporary officialdom can be equated with a form of collective cognitive dyspraxia, that is a developmental coordination disorder (DCD). Dyspraxia is a neurological disorder throughout the brain that results in life-long impaired motor, memory, judgment, processing, and other cognitive skills. However instead of impairment to the fine and gross motor abilities, officialdom is plagued with a failure to carry out their assigned duties due to inadequate maturation of their executive brain—leaving them in dereliction of duty, delinquent or asleep at the wheel. Since the definition of “officialdom” refers to people who are in positions of authority in an organization or government, we must ask ourselves the question...do we want to be lead by mad people?

An official is a representative of the people who holds an office, or serves in a public capacity in a post of authority: that is, a leader with official duties. If our leaders deny reality…what hope is there for the rest of us…and if the people cannot get our leaders to face reality then they should obviously not be in positions of authority…in which they are mandated to “care” for a larger sphere than their own self. If they cannot serve in their official capacity out of excessive self-concern, then they should leave their posts and attend the self. If we are willing to be lead by the blind…then we deserve the resulting chaos and collapse of civil society.
To ignore public safety in order to keep the wheels of idle consumerism ticking along is not only a dereliction of duty, it is an expression of pure dementia (mental illness, madness, insanity, derangement, lunacy). One could call this particular branch of mental disorder “ecodementia,” The cause of the inability to perceive reality, persistent thought disorder, and the impaired reasoning of officialdom is due to the malignant growth of power lust, in which the positive pleasure of public service is replaced by the dark pleasures of controlling others for profit and ever escalating power and position. The symptoms of ecodementia include: memory loss, disorientation, forgetfulness, inability to speak or understand the truth, making things up, mental confusion, inflexibility, fickleness, insincerity, inability to scientifically rationalize their environment, oblivious to recognize common things and neglect to care. As such, those afflicted with ecodementia have wandered off course and have gotten lost, and so are no longer effective as leaders.
Leaders, lead not up a toxic garden path!

#8 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

BLACK SWAN THEORY
Just as with GMOs and other slowly accruing mega-disasters, the nuclear destruction of the USA's forests will have vast unforeseen consequences that will rock the globe.

A black swan event describes a major event that comes as a surprise due to various mental biases that blind us, both individually and collectively, to low probability - high consequence events. These events are uncertain, rare and without precedent, and this challenges the normalization bias of everyday reason. Almost all consequential events in history come from the unexpected — yet humans later convince themselves that these events are explainable in hindsight, if not inevitable. Yet in risk mitigation programs the unthinkable is not planned or prepared for by individuals and communities. If we cannot imagine the truly catastrophic outcome of a Black Swan event how can we identify the hazards, prevent or reduce the impact, and determine what plans and actions are required, what will these strategies cost? How do we build resilient communities that are able to survive unthinkable Black Swan events?

The conditioned complacency of everyday existence creates a normalcy bias by which we underestimate both the possibility of a disaster and the valence of its potential effects. Normalcy bias blinds us to the significance, repercussion and causes of events and phenomena outside of our regular frame of reference. Lulled into complacency we fail to adequately prepare for large scale disaster, nor do we develop resilience, logical thinking techniques and analysis (including critical, lateral and creative thinking); and contingency planning for meditating the effects of natural disasters or other disruptive events such as major infrastructure failure. The normalcy bias is a form of collective sleep that makes us assume that since such a disaster has never occurred before, then it never will occur, thus we are libel to ignore warning signs and deny what is happening in the hopes that it will go away, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation. However, if you explain away disasters, they just keep piling up.

"Systems thinkers have given us a useful metaphor for a certain kind of human behaviour in the phenomenon of the boiled frog. The phenomenon is this. If you drop a frog in a pot of boiling water, it will of course frantically try to clamber out. But if you place it gently in a pot of tepid water and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually hearts up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot bath, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death. An example of the smiling-boiled-frog phenomenon, is provided by our own culture. When we slipped into the cauldron, the water was a perfect temperature, not too hot, not too cold. For some four decades the water has been boiling around the frog. One by one, its cells have shut down, unequal to the task of holding on to life. We bewail the collapse of everything we know and understand, the collapse of the structure on which everything has been built from the beginning of our culture until now. The frog is dead.” ~ David Sheen   http://www.davidsheen.com/b/b2.htm

Fragmentation, cognitive dissonance, conditioned complacency and the normalcy bias means that we tend to push ahead on our preset destinies despite the radiological holocaust and collapsing ecosystem…without considering or preparing for the consequences. The Black Swan is already upon us, like a slow ticking time bomb. Ignore-ance and wishful thinking will not salvage the future for us.

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.” ~Frantz Fanon

#9 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:01 PM

Granted I have not physically taken myself into a lab, addressed an official in person. I am fundamentally embarrassed for them...deeply betrayed once again by the subhuman level of my companions on spaceship earth. upset once again that it is me that has to bring up the stinky dead elephant in the room.
still learning
Still Learning's criticisms only hold value if it is me that is the nuclear environmental scientist earning $120,000 per year. As it stands I am merely a citizen observer. His comments hold no water considering that he has not been documenting and inquiring the dieoff phenomena for the last 3 years. He thinks with a few swift verbal moves he can eradicate the problem, when it is this dismissive, denying, immature and careless dys-concern that is at the heart of the wildfire and cancer holocaust that is going to hit the states in the next few decades. I am not going to leave this subject without a good swift kick in the official butt! After all we pay their wages to engage in wholesale betrayal of the public weal.

#10 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

I for one appreciate your passion on the subject and don't let one member here discourage you from posting more
here.

#11 Solaris

Solaris

Curious

• Shifter
  • 30 posts 7 rep

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:27 PM

The Uber Black Swan—The cure to breaking through the normalcy bias, the collective cognitive dyspraxia, the ecodementia and the bliss bunnies who have taken leave of their rational senses out of "wishful thinking," is to consider an “even worse scenario” to the unthinkable Black Swan! Let us consider that the oxidation of the phloem is not caused by Fukushima radiation, but is due to the degrading of the ozone layer by solar rays as we move through the local fluff dust cloud...and increased cosmic rays as the solar system moves north of the galactic plane, producing major biological stress, which could easily bring about major loss of biodiversity. The Uber Black Swan event could be that the galaxy itself is frying all life with cosmic rays, and also frying the ozone layer which exposes us to more solar rays. Cosmic ray oxidation of the phloem may also be a valid cause to the observable facts of nature I see in Boulder, where every tree and bush is undergoing catastrophic phloem oxidation where most will be fully dead within 3 years. Wherein it may not be an embarrassing man made disaster of incalculable human folly, but simply a cleansing reaction of the mother of creation itself…the galactic core. http://arxiv.org/ftp...8/0808.0915.pdf

Possible large Solar flares, nearby supernovae and galactic gamma-ray bursts are candidates for catastrophic ozone depletion. Stratospheric ozone (O3) absorbs strongly in the UVB removing about 90% of it. Disastrous effects are possible at high depletion levels as UVB damages DNA and proteins, and is a known carcinogen and mutagen. NO and NO2 (nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide) combined are referred to as NOx. These compounds are toxic when NOx and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) react in the presence of sunlight, they form photochemical smog, a significant form of air pollution, especially in the summer. NOx gases react to form smog and acid rain as well as being central to the formation of tropospheric ozone. They also are produced naturally by lightning. High energy cosmic rays have more penetrating power due to increased momentum, such that we expect energy deposition lower in the atmosphere. The cosmic rays break down Stratospheric ozone (O3).
The combination of tropospheric ozone layer depletion, smog, ground-level ozone poisoning, acid rain, increased cosmic rays and increased UVB might approximate the damage to the vegetation in Boulder CO…however the decline is so rapid and ubiquitous since 2013 that it seems unlikely to be the cause unless the cosmological conditions have markedly changed since then.
http://www.waldwisse...mptome/index_EN

We are looking for something that has precipitated rapid tree death since 2011...chemtrails and fracking may add to the mix, but they could not generate such wholesale destruction. Boulder is not heavily chemtrailed, and I would have to travel to other parts of Colorado and the states to really get a handle on the destructive effects of chemical versus nuclear-radiation impact. The burnished-etching and silvering leaves and powdery whitening of the bark point to radioxidation to me...however this could be of a cosmic origin. For all we know it could be the blastwave of a past supernova, in which case it might last for thousands of years.
A study published in the Nature 2 October’11, said that between December 2010 and March 2011 up to 80% of the ozone in the atmosphere at about 20 kilometres (12 mi) above the surface was destroyed. Fukushima was just the latest nail in the coffin of an already declining ozone layer. Radiation emits Xrays (Gama rays), and with the alpha bombardment the bonds between the individual oxygen (O2) or ozone (03) atoms breaking down.

“Decay products of uranium and plutonium, including radioactive isotopes of iodine and xenon, have an enormous capability of destroying ozone. Vast quantities of these ozone-destroyers reached the Arctic region within four days of the 3/11 meltdowns and for months thereafter, possibly to the present day.” http://www.rense.com...l96/arctic.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users