Create a Free Account or Sign In to connect and share in green living and alternative energy forum discussions.

How to Improve the Additional Value of Rice Husk?

4 replies to this topic

#1 petal

petal

• Shifter
  • 5 posts 2 rep

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:22 AM

In the rice production, in addition to rice, there are many other renewable resources left such as rice husk, rice bran and straw. Rice husk are shells separated from rice through the rice hulling process. Southeast Asian countries are major production areas in the world for rice. How can we use these resources rationally? And how can we increase the additional value of rice husks? The answer is to adopt the rice hulls pellet mill or the rice husk pellet machine.

Attached Files

#2 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

Many crop "leftovers" are finally being utilized for variety of things. They are realizing-"why waste it?".
Thanks for the post.

(Oh, and make sure you hit the Twitter, FB and Google+ buttons above to share the post with
more viewers.)

#3 yoder

yoder

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

The rice husk pellets are used as fuel all over the world.  Eastern Europe is a big consumer and I believe India is also.

#4 Shortpoet-GTD

Shortpoet-GTD

Shifted

• Validating
  • 8,025 posts 758 rep

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

View Postyoder, on 26 June 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

The rice husk pellets are used as fuel all over the world.  Eastern Europe is a big consumer and I believe India is also.
Wow, where ya been? :laugh: Nice to hear from you again. :biggrin:

#5 yoder

yoder

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:02 PM

Hi GTD.  Work has been keeping me very busy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users